Hogwarts Alive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A canon role play forum based on the Harry Potter series. We plan on living through the books, making Hogwarts come alive.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Astoria Greengrass Harry_Potter_and_the_Philosophers_Stone
OOC Cbox
Forum news
Welcome to Hogwarts Alive, a brand new RP based on the Harry Potter series. We are canon and will stay true to the books as much as possible. I will add in Hogwarts once we have at least 10 students, and year 1 will begin at this time. Albus Dumbledore
Latest topics
» X10i 3 0 1 G 0 75 CUST TW GENERIC 1233 7027 Zip
Astoria Greengrass Emptyby rambgavry Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:15 pm

» Devil May Cry Xmd.dll Missing
Astoria Greengrass Emptyby rambgavry Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:27 am

» Hogwarts: A Time of Change
Astoria Greengrass Emptyby Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:54 pm

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tale RPG
Astoria Greengrass Emptyby Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:36 am

» Aterrima Weyr
Astoria Greengrass Emptyby Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:18 pm

» Hogwarts Revolution
Astoria Greengrass Emptyby Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:37 am

» Flames of Hogwarts Ice of Durmstrang
Astoria Greengrass Emptyby Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:52 pm

» Half-Blood Hill
Astoria Greengrass Emptyby Guest Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:09 am

» ShadowHenge Academy
Astoria Greengrass Emptyby Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:43 pm

» Astoria Greengrass
Astoria Greengrass Emptyby Albus Dumbledore Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:44 pm

Astoria Greengrass

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Astoria Greengrass
Unsorted

Astoria Greengrass Empty
PostSubject: Astoria Greengrass   Astoria Greengrass EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 3:38 pm

~Character details~

Full name: Astoria Greengrass
Year (1st, 2nd and 3rd only): Not started Hogwarts, two years younger than Harry Potter and those people.
House (Only if canon): Will be in Slytherin
Birthday: 13. december
Hometown (Can be anywhere in the world): London, England
Current home: Liverpool, England
Blood status: Pureblood

~Family~

Father: Rackard Greengrass
Mother: Susan Greengrass
Siblings: Daphne Greengrass
Uncles/Aunts: unknown
Cousins: unknown
Other: none
Primary Guardian: uknown

~Pet~

Name: Salazar (Calls him Zar)
Type (Cat, owl or toad, some exceptions may be made): A cobra

~Wand~

Core: Phoenix feather
Wood type: Elm
Length: 13 inches
Rigidity: Pliant

Personality

3 likes: Books, people, snakes
3 dislikes: Ruckus, noise, birds
3 strengths: Magic control, mentally strong, focused
3 weaknesses/fears: Birds, chaos, panic

What is your characters overall personality? Astoria is a very headstrong girl who can do whatever she puts her mind to. She looks up to her sister, and loved Daphne over almost everything. She smiles a lot, though she rarely means to smile. She isn't often upset, but sometimes she smiles without meaning to. She is extremely loyal to her friends and absolutely loves them, and will do just about anything to make sure that they are safe.

~History~

Childhood.

Astoria was brought up in a slightly cold home. Her parents weren't very attentive to her and sometimes, they could wind up hitting her, pushing her down stairs and stuff. Her sister is always there for her though, and the two of them have gone through some hardcore business together. She adores her sister, and they are very tight. Their parents doesn't care, and therefore Daphne quickly became something of a mother, or a guardian of Astoria. She loves her sister and she doesn't know what she'd do without her.

Favourite childhood memory. (Must be at least 50 words long, can be role played or described.)

Astoria was sitting in her room when she heard some screaming. She was six years old and she jumped at the sound. Then she rose from the bed she was sitting on and walked out of her room, wondering if anything bad had happened, strangely enough not very scared. She walked down the stairs and looked into the kitchen. Her mother was yelling at her father. Same old same old. Then they saw her and Astoria felt fear rise in her stomach. She turned quickly and ran, but her mother was too quick. Astoria had only gotten to the middle of the staircase when her mother took her foot. It stopped her so brutally that she fell and was dragged down the stairs. She hit herself pretty bad, but her mother didn't care. She kicked Astoria in the gut and then walked away, leaving her there. Astoria was crying. But then a warm hand was placed on her shoulder and she looked up through wet eyes at Daphne. She was smiling softly down at her, helping her back onto her feet. "come on," she said softly and took her upstairs into her room. Then she took out some chocolate. "Here you go," she said. Astoria's eyes widened and she smiled. Chocolate wasn't something you often got around here. So Astoria was beyond happy and took a big bite. "I got it just for you," Daphne said, "And it wasn't easy to sneak it past mom and dad." Astoria looked up at Daphne with a sad face. "I'm sorry," she said. Daphne rose her eyebrows. "Sorry? No, it was worth it," Daphne said, giving a big smile. This made Astoria smile back. "Thank you," she said. And though Astoria was still hurting, it was happiness that flowed in her stomach when she was curled up in Daphne's arms and eating chocolate.

Childhood friends, if any: None

What do they wish to do after attending Hogwarts?

Astoria wants to get away. She wants to leave her home and her parents. She doesn't need them. And she wants Daphne to go with her. Astoria then wants to become a worker in the Department of Mysteries. She has always been fascinated by that department, having read up on it in her parents' 'do not touch' books.
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Admin

Astoria Greengrass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astoria Greengrass   Astoria Greengrass EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:32 pm

I will only approve this is if the abuse isn't forthcoming in RP. IE: It may be mentioned, but not detailed so vividly in RP.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsalive.rpg-board.net
Astoria Greengrass
Unsorted

Astoria Greengrass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astoria Greengrass   Astoria Greengrass EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:56 am

That is perfectly okay, I can keep a low profile Smile
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore
Admin

Astoria Greengrass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astoria Greengrass   Astoria Greengrass EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 4:44 pm

Ok. You are free to RP, I'll color your username now and I will give you your own character section when I get chance.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsalive.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Astoria Greengrass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astoria Greengrass   Astoria Greengrass Empty

Back to top Go down

Astoria Greengrass
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Alive :: Character creation :: Student application-
Jump to: